The InsightRX Platform
A cloud-based clinical decision support tool for use at the point-of-care
How InsightRX works
InsightRX leverages patient-specific data, PK/PD models, and Bayesian forecasting to understand each patient’s unique pharmacological profile.
Feature-rich and easy to use, InsightRX makes PK/PD-guided dosing intuitive for all, providing practitioners of all levels with the tools they need to accurately dose the most challenging patients.
Custom Dose Functionality
- Tailor the regimen to each patient with customized dosing.
- Assess and adjust dosing regimen based on patient-specific PK.
- Review patient-specific exposure metrics (e.g. Ctrough, Cmax, AUC).
Parameters & Predictions
- Evaluate patient-specific PK parameters.
- Simulate and visualize concentration-versus-time plots over the course of therapy.
- Assess PK model fit information.
Enhanced Clinical Workflow
- Remove the burden of manual data entry by integrating with your EHR.
- Track drug administration history and drug concentration samples.
- Print or save PDF reports of dose assessments.
- Easily share patients and record notes to coordinate care with clinical teams.
Ensure your clinical and operational targets are being met across drugs, populations, and patient subgroups.
- Key reports include: % of patients achieving therapeutic range, time to therapeutic range, and time within therapeutic range.
- Discover hospital, team, and physician insights to continually improve patient care and outcomes.
- Identify opportunities to reduce adverse events and costs.
- Track dosing practices across your institution to ensure high standards and consistency.
- Advanced features enable users to monitor their performance over time and compare that performance versus a variety of benchmarking options.